Welcome to Reiselykke, awarded Norway’s Best Travel Blog:
The founder of Reiselykke, Mette Solberg Fjeldheim, was awarded Norway’s Best Travel Blogger at the Travel Show «Reiselivsmessen» in Oslo January 2017.
This is what the jury said:
The blog shows great diversity, is user friendly and easy to navigate. It features beautiful pictures and an inspiring, fresh design. There is a personal touch but no navel gazing. And – perhaps most importantly – it’ll make you want to travel.
Media Kit for Reiselykke
Reiselykke means HappyTravels
- The focus of content is on the destination and independent, quality minded travellers seeking travel advice, inspiration and recommendation
- Offer travel advice and storytelling in a personal voice within a variety of themes and aspects
- Primary target group is Norwegian couples aged 35+, traveling on a medium plus to high budget
- Read more about topics and Reiselykke as a magazine and blog here
Who are the readers?
- 76 % of Reiselykke’s readers are female
- 84 % live in Norway
- The largest age groups are 25 – 54 old.
Media attention and acknowledgement
Interviews about the award Norway’s Best Travel Blogger
Visit Norway (in English): Norwegian travel blogger of the year shares her favourite destinations
In local newspapers and Visit Norway in Norwegian:
- Radio 102: Årets reiseblogger deler ferietips på 102
- Haugesunds Avis: Haugesunder kåret Norges beste reiseblogger
- Hnytt: Mette fra Haugesund er Norges beste reiseblogge
- Visit Norway (in Norwegian): Årets reiseblogger kårer sine norske favoritter
Interviews about traveling and travel tips
- Interviewed in the daily newspaper Dagsavisen about where to go for a romantic holiday
- Interviewed in the daily newspaper Dagsavisen about where to go to expand the summer holiday in September
- Inteviewed in the Danish national newspaper Politiken about where travel experts go for their summer vacation
- Interviewed in the national daily newspaper Aftenposten, recommending where to go in Europe for a weekend trip.
- Interviewed in the national daily newspaper Dagsavisen, recommending places to travel for New Years Eve
- Interviewed on national radio NRK P3 «Hallo P3» about travel and offering travel tips to Fellah Hotel in Morocco
- Interviewed in VG, Norway’s biggest newspaper about travel and travel blogging
- Interviewed in Aftenposten, Adresseavisa, Fædrelandsvennen, Bergens Tidende and Stavanger Aftenblad about travel photography and ethics. The articles is also available in the online magazine klikk.no
- Interviewed in VG about the launch of Nordic Nomads (paper edition)
- Interviewd in Magasinet Reiselyst, Norway’s biggest travel magazine
- Interviewed in the online magazine klikk.no, offering travel tips to Iceland
- Interviewed in the magazine Magasinet Norden about the launch of Nordic Nomads, and offer travel tips to Iceland (paper edition)
- Mentioned as one of Norway’s travel blogs in the national newspaper Dagbladet
Memberships / participations
Reiselykke works with the travel industry in various ways, such as press trips in groups and individual press trips, ads and sponsored content. I also offer ambassadorship for the right partner.
Through my company, Reiselykke Media, I offer services in content marketing, hold speeches about communication and travel blogging, and helping travel industry facilitate their communication strategy. As freelancer, I write articles about travel, literature and do portrait interviews.
Stefan Gadd, PR director in Göteborg & Co mentions Reiselykke’s «Guide to Gothenburg» as an example of Norwegian media attention for Gothenburg last year. He writes /in Swedish):
Most visitors come from Norway. Norwegian press visits us often and does nice travel guides such as this one from Reiselykke
A few of the brands Reiselykke has been collaborating with:
Reiselykke is Storytelling
The focus of Reiselykke is always on the destination, although the stories are told in a personal voice. The attempt is to inspire quality minded travelers, tourists and visitors to explore and to see more of the destination they are visiting. My audience will find inspirational travel stories as well as travels guides from travels I have personally undertaken.
Work with Reiselykke?
Do you wish to promote your destination or product to quality minded travelers from Norway?
For inquiries about collaboration, sponsored posts, ambassador ship, ads, campaigns or press trips, send me an e-mail.
All sponsored posts will contain disclosure.
To receive the full and updated media kit, please send an e-mail