Reiselykke is a travel magazine & -blog by Mette Solberg Fjeldheim, offering travel advice, ideas and travel stories. Reiselykke also publish travel guides (e-books) and deliver travel content to some of Norway’s major media houses.
All travel articles are based on personal experiences, and Reiselykke do not publish «desk journalism»
Focus of content & target group
While travelling and through storytelling, the focus of my content is always on the destination, at the same time keeping my readers in mind. I seek to inspire and give relevant information to independent, quality minded travelers seeking travel advice, inspiration and personal recommendation.
The primary target group is Norwegian couples aged 30+, traveling on a medium plus to high budget.
Reiselykke offer travel advice and storytelling in a personal tone of voice within a variety of themes and aspects, such as
- city breaks with trendy atmosphere
- active travel/soft adventure and beach holidays in beautiful nature
- local culture in terms of quality wine and food, art, literature and music
- adventures, road trips and train trips
- unique accommodation in terms of historical stays, boutique and/or design hotels
- responsible tourism in focus, such as the impact of tourism, green travel and eco-holidays
Winner Norway’s Best Travel Blog 2017
This is what the jury said:
The blog shows great diversity, is user friendly and easy to navigate. It features beautiful pictures and an inspiring, fresh design. There is a personal touch but no navel gazing. And – perhaps most importantly – it’ll make you want to travel.
Reiselykke in Numbers
- An average of 40 000 + unique page views a month
- Demographics: 67 % women | The majority live in Norway | Largest age groups: 25 – 54 years old
- 5 400+ followers Instagram @reiselykke – all authentic followers | Facebook: 3 800+ followers
- Demographics on Instagram:: 68 % women | 52 % live in Norway | largest age groups: 25 – 54 years old
I collaborate with tourism boards all over the world, as well as independent hotels and tour-operators.
These are some of my collaborations:
As travel expert
Mette from Reiselykke is frequently seen in media, interviewed about travel trends, travel advice and giving inspiration and tips about destinations and responsible travel.
You can see me talk about solo travel on national tv here (in Norwegian).
Publisher of digital travel guides
Reiselykke Media publish digital travel guides for the Norwegian market, for sale in the online shop Reiselykke.com/butikk
Reiselykke as travel journalist
Reiselykke has delivered multiple travel related editorial content (text and photography) to Norway’s largest media outlets, such as VG and Egmont Publishing.
Content delivered by Reiselykke Media is seen in publications such as VG, NTB, Dagbladet, Norsk Ukeblad, Aschehoug Litteratur, etc.
More about publications here →in English→ in Norwegian
More about travel photography in other publications: →in English
What I see is what you get
Note: Sponsored content, collaborations and advertising is marked according to Norwegian regulations