Welcome to Reiselykke, an award winning Norwegian travel blog and online travel magazine offering travel stories and personal travel tips for the quality minded individual traveller.
Awarded Norway’s Best Travel Blog
-> The founder of Reiselykke, Mette Solberg Fjeldheim, was awarded Norway’s Best Travel Blogger at the Travel Show «Reiselivsmessen» in Oslo January 2017.
This is what the jury said:
The blog shows great diversity, is user friendly and easy to navigate. It features beautiful pictures and an inspiring, fresh design. There is a personal touch but no navel gazing. And – perhaps most importantly – it’ll make you want to travel.
-> Read more in this interview with Visit Norway (text in English)
Here you’ll learn a little about Reiselykke, and what kind of articles and information you may find on this site.
First of all: Reiselykke means Happy Traveling
What you can read about at Reiselykke
- Inspirational articles from travels in Norwegian told in a personal tone of voice, meant for quality minded individual travelers
- Travel tips and personally experienced recommendations for hotels, restaurants and sights.
- Guest writers and interviews with travellers, expats and people where they live
- Articles categorized after country and themes
- Themes: soft adventure, eco-travel, beach holidays, city breaks, cultural trips, food and wine experiences and road trips
You may of course use Google translate to read the Norwegian articles in your chosen language.
Please, also have a look at the article about Reiselykke as storytelling: The Way I See the World as a Traveler
Reiselykke follow the international standard code of ethics known as STS code
Do you wish to work with Reiselykke?
Mette Solberg Fjeldheim
Reiselykke™ is a registered Trade Mark