Welcome to Reiselykke – award winning Norwegian travel blog and online travel magazine offering travel stories and personal travel tips for the quality minded individual traveller.
Awarded Norway’s Best Travel Blog
Reiselykke was awarded Norway’s Best Travel Blog at the Travel Show «Reiselivsmessen» in Oslo January 2017.
This is what the jury said:
The blog shows great diversity, is user friendly and easy to navigate. It features beautiful pictures and an inspiring, fresh design. There is a personal touch but no navel gazing. And – perhaps most importantly – it’ll make you want to travel.
-> Read more in this interview with Visit Norway (text in English)
Here you’ll learn a little about Reiselykke, and what kind of articles and information you may find on this site.
First of all: Reiselykke means Happy Traveling
What you can read about at Reiselykke
- Inspirational articles from travels in Norwegian told in a personal tone of voice, addressing quality minded individual travelers
- Travel tips and personally experienced recommendations for hotels, restaurants and sights.
- Guest writers and interviews with travellers, expats and people where they live
- Articles categorized after country and themes
- Themes: soft adventure, beach holidays, city breaks, cultural trips, food and wine experiences, road trips and responsible travel
Do you wish to work with Reiselykke?
Mette Solberg Fjeldheim
Reiselykke™ is a registered Trade Mark